Monday, September 30, 2013

Rock On Lending Library Shelf!

Wow! Have you seen the shelf lately? I mean... WOW! As a telecommuter, I don't see the shelf on a day-to-day basis. In fact, I am lucky to see that shelf in the 5th Floor Lunchroom twice a month! My days in the office change, and life happens, but I am beyond pleased with the contributions and donations that the Lending Shelf has inspired. In fact, the number of books I find that are absent when I do make it into the office for pick-up is a treat! Simply put, WE LOVE IT!



I remember when I was worried I hadn't brought enough books for the shelf and we had just a handful to offer for your enjoyment. Since we started the Lending Shelf, so wonderfully put together by Gail and her amazing husband, we have expanded our selections from just a few to a practically full shelf. It is fabulous! I can't wait to provide even more delightful literary morsels to appease your appetites!

As always, we encourage our readers to submit photos of books they love reading, shelves they drool over, and self-portraits of our readers enjoying a good reading spot or of our readers with their current book of choice. Would love to share your vision here or in the newsletter.

Well, October is upon us and I will be toting in a large sum of frightfully delectable reads. So keep your eyes open, Spokane! And thanks for rocking the Lending Library Shelf since it's debut this summer!



~Lady Loretta~

No comments:

Post a Comment